Conlift Bond Breaker Water Based
New generation, chemically active cure and bondbreaker for tilt-up, lift slab and precast construction
A cure and bondbreaker in tilt-up, lift slab and precast concrete construction. Use to cure the top side of tilt wall panels to prevent the formation of shrinkage cracks. Use as a cure only on all types of interior, smooth troweled concrete flatwork where the use of conventional resin based curing compounds is impractical.
- Resistant to the “osmotic effect” by restricting natural tendency for water to migrate from freshly placed panel concrete through the bondbreaker film and into the less moist casting slab. Reducing the “osmotic effect” greatly improves panel concrete surface appearance resulting in a smooth, uniform surface
- profile, color and appearance
- Achieves exceptional wall panel surface appearance
- Leaves no residue or resulting staining on wall panel or casting slab floor surfaces when properly applied
- Achieves a crisp, positive release that minimises panel surface defects and reduces resurfacing/ patching costs
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheets
Privacy Collection Statement
Parchem Construction Supplies Pty Ltd (ABN 80 069 961 968) ("Parchem") is a wholly owned subsidiary of DuluxGroup Limited. The terms "we", "us", "our" refer to the company and any of our affiliated companies.
Your privacy is important to us: Parchem will use the information you submit and may disclose it to third parties to respond to your enquiry. Parchem (and its marketing and communications agencies on its behalf) may also use your name and contact details to send you information for these purposes. Parchem may disclose the information to contractors, market research organisations, marketing and communications agencies and related bodies corporate for this purpose. If you do not provide the personal information requested, we will not be able to fulfil your request. We may also exchange your personal information with other related companies and our service providers, such as delivery companies and technology providers.
If you have any questions regarding the way Parchem handles your personal information or wish to seek access to, or correct, personal information we hold about you, please contact our Privacy Officer via email@example.com or call +613 9263 5678.