Conlift Solvent Based Precast Steel Form Release
Chemically active and physical barrier type concrete form release agent specifically formulated for precast applications
Conlift Solvent Based Precast Steel Form Release is a chemically active and physical barrier type form release agent. It chemically react with the alkalies in concrete to form a slippery soap film which prevents buildup on form surfaces.
Conlift Solvent Based Precast Steel Form Release also forms a physical barrier that provides a crisp release for most precast applications, including steam-cured concrete with early strip schedules.
- Greatly minimises concrete surface voids (bugholes)
- Provides a crisp, positive release
- Enables user to easily achieve uniformly white architectural surfaces
- Fast drying
- Minimises form cleaning and maintenance costs - forms become self-cleaning with continued use
- Low viscosity allows application at very high coverage rates, reducing costs
- Does not impair the natural bonding characteristics of subsequently applied paint or other concrete surface coatings
- Conlift Solvent Based Precast Steel Form Release sprays easily in all temperatures
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheets
Enter postcode below to find your nearest store...