General purpose shrinkage compensated cementitous grout
Conlift Grout is a general purpose shrinkage compensated grout that can be used in numerous situations, especially for use in tilt slab panels and precast and prestressed panels.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state
- High ultimate strength and low permeability ensure the durability of the hardened grout
- Can be dry packed, rammed, trowelled, poured and pumped
- No metallic iron content to cause staining
- Prepackaged material overcomes potential on-site batching variations