Selleys ProSeries Adhesive Sealant
ProSeries Adhesive Sealant is a one component polyurethane that is tough, fast curing and permanently elastic for flexible bonding and sealing.
Selleys ProSeries Adhesive Sealant has excellent adhesive and sealing properties, is weatherproof, and suitable for indoor & outdoor applications. It is sandable and paintable when cured. It is available in white and grey. ProSeries Adhesive Sealant is suitable for bonding and sealing common building materials such as concrete, masonry, brick, ceramic tiles, metals, soft wood, hard wood and some plastics (will not adhere to polyethylene & polypropylene – test other plastics first). Suitable for +/- 12.5% joint movement.
As an adhesive for:
- Lightweight construction materials
- Cover plates, gaskets and coverings
- Acoustic ceiling tiles
- Floor mouldings and door sills
- Wood, metal or plastic window and door frames
As a sealant for:
- Ventilation ducts, roofing, gutters and spouts
- Flexible draught proofing
- Sealing duct, pipe & other penetrations in walls or floors
- Fastened/riveted lap joints, flanges, crimped and interlocking surfaces
- Window and door perimeters
- Joints in tiled, concrete floors, parking lots
For SDS click here
Technical Data Sheet
Enter postcode below to find your nearest store...