Conlift Bond Breaker Water Based
New generation, chemically active cure and bondbreaker for tilt-up, lift slab and precast construction
A cure and bondbreaker in tilt-up, lift slab and precast concrete construction. Use to cure the top side of tilt wall panels to prevent the formation of shrinkage cracks. Use as a cure only on all types of interior, smooth troweled concrete flatwork where the use of conventional resin based curing compounds is impractical.
- Resistant to the “osmotic effect” by restricting natural tendency for water to migrate from freshly placed panel concrete through the bondbreaker film and into the less moist casting slab. Reducing the “osmotic effect” greatly improves panel concrete surface appearance resulting in a smooth, uniform surface
- profile, color and appearance
- Achieves exceptional wall panel surface appearance
- Leaves no residue or resulting staining on wall panel or casting slab floor surfaces when properly applied
- Achieves a crisp, positive release that minimises panel surface defects and reduces resurfacing/ patching costs
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheets
Enter postcode below to find your nearest store...