Proofex Torchseal A350
Self-adhesive 3 mm thick base sheet for heat sensitive substrates in multilayered torch on membrane systems
Replaces Index Autotene Asfaltico EP
Proofex Torchseal A350 is designed to solve the problem of direct laying over polystyrene foam or timber, without using any nails or glue. The top face of the membrane is finished with a textured polypropylene film which prevents sticking when the membrane is in storage. The lower face is coated with a special adhesive. The membrane is laid onto the insulation panel or timber after removing the silicone film that protects the adhesive coated face.The next layer of regular torch applied membrane is then applied to the Torchseal A350 base sheet. Direct heating generated by flame-laying of the next layer further improves long-lasting safe adhesion.
Proofex Torchseal A350 will also bond to surfaces such as plastics, PVC, metals and old failed liquid applied membranes.
Proofex Torchseal A350 incorporates a composite non-woven polyester fabric reinforcement.
Used as a base layer in multi-layer torch applied waterproofng systems being applied to heat sensitive substrates such as:
- Thermal insulation
- Rigid PVC and old failed liquid applied membranes
- Fast to lay / install
- Handles ponding and permanently wet conditions
- No curing times. Instantly waterproof
- Self adhesive membrane, no need to flame adhere base sheet to substrate; base sheet is further adhered to substrate by the heat generated by flame-laying of following layer
- Uniform thickness – eliminating likelihood of uneven application possible with liquid applied membranes
- Excellent stability at both high and low temperatures
- Polyester fabric composite reinforcement ensures dimensional stability and high strength while maintaining flexibility during application and service
Produc Fact Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheets
Privacy Collection Statement
Parchem Construction Supplies Pty Ltd (ABN 80 069 961 968) ("Parchem") is a wholly owned subsidiary of DuluxGroup Limited. The terms "we", "us", "our" refer to the company and any of our affiliated companies.
Your privacy is important to us: Parchem will use the information you submit and may disclose it to third parties to respond to your enquiry. Parchem (and its marketing and communications agencies on its behalf) may also use your name and contact details to send you information for these purposes. Parchem may disclose the information to contractors, market research organisations, marketing and communications agencies and related bodies corporate for this purpose. If you do not provide the personal information requested, we will not be able to fulfil your request. We may also exchange your personal information with other related companies and our service providers, such as delivery companies and technology providers.
If you have any questions regarding the way Parchem handles your personal information or wish to seek access to, or correct, personal information we hold about you, please contact our Privacy Officer via email@example.com or call +613 9263 5678.