Vector Ebonex Anodes
Discrete anodes for impressed current cathodic protection of reinforcement steel in concrete structures
Ebonex is a discrete Impressed Current Cathodic Protection (ICCP) anode, specifically designed to protect steel elements in concrete and some steel framed structures from corrosion.
The anode utilises an innovative ceramic/titanium composite combined with an integral gas venting system. The anodes should be installed using Ebofix Grout, which is a high density, acid buffering grout used for long-term performance.
Ebonex anodes are available in a range of sizes, which provide excellent design flexibility. Ebonex discrete anodes are able to provide sufficient performance to satisfy the 100mV potential shift requirement for Cathodic Protection as specified under National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) RP0290 & the European Standard EN12696 -Cathodic Protection of Steel in Concrete.
- Steel framed buildings
- Car parks
- Reinforced concrete in marine environments
- Gas venting - no build-up of anodic gases. Can be installed under fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) strengthening systems, membranes, and coatings.
- Embedded installation - no added dead weight or increase to physical dimensions of structure from thick overlays.
- Long lasting - longest life expectancy of any discrete CP anode - in excess of 50 years, depending upon design.
- Low anode consumption - long term stability of anode at current densities up to 900 mA/m2.
- Highest level of protection - satisfies the 100mV criteria for effective cathodic protection.
- Proven technology - field verified performance.
- Cost competitive compared with other types of CP installations.
- Deep installation - addresses multi-levels of steel in difficult access areas.
- High operating current - suitable for use in areas of high steel density.
- Versatile - can be used in new construction as a preventative measure.
Technical Data Sheet
Privacy Collection Statement
Parchem Construction Supplies Pty Ltd (ABN 80 069 961 968) ("Parchem") is a wholly owned subsidiary of DuluxGroup Limited. The terms "we", "us", "our" refer to the company and any of our affiliated companies.
Your privacy is important to us: Parchem will use the information you submit and may disclose it to third parties to respond to your enquiry. Parchem (and its marketing and communications agencies on its behalf) may also use your name and contact details to send you information for these purposes. Parchem may disclose the information to contractors, market research organisations, marketing and communications agencies and related bodies corporate for this purpose. If you do not provide the personal information requested, we will not be able to fulfil your request. We may also exchange your personal information with other related companies and our service providers, such as delivery companies and technology providers.
If you have any questions regarding the way Parchem handles your personal information or wish to seek access to, or correct, personal information we hold about you, please contact our Privacy Officer via email@example.com or call +613 9263 5678.