Liquid Nails VBS Vapour Barrier
Liquid Nails VBS Vapour Barrier for sealing concrete slabs. A highly cross-linked, pigmented, two-pack epoxy vapour barrier system. The mixed product is dark green in colour.
For sealing concrete floor slabs to reduce the amount of water vapour emanating from the concrete. Suitable for use on concrete slabs prior to using Selleys Liquid Nails Direct Stick Timber Flooring Adhesive to lay timber flooring.
NOTE: Water vapour from a concrete slab can affect wooden flooring overlays.
Application of a suitable moisture vapour barrier such as VBS can reduce the chance of problems developing with wooden floors at a later stage.
- Normally a one-coat system
- Colour coded components to aid proper mixing (blue hardener, yellow resin)
- Controlled opacity: The dark green pigmented colour of the mixed product helps the applicator to gauge a consistent application rate by eye
- Rapid cure
- Very low water vapour transmission rate
- Excellent adhesion and application properties
- Optimal properties for subsequent bonding with Selleys Liquid Nails DIRECT STICK Polyurethane Timber Flooring Adhesive
- Separate pail and measure stick allows easy division of the large pack into quarters for smaller areas
- Application notes included in every pack
For SDS click here
Technical Data Sheet
Enter postcode below to find your nearest store...