Liquid Nails Direct Stick
Timber flooring adhesive. A single pack moisture curing polyurethane based adhesive.
Bonding timber overlay, parquet and composite flooring, timber, MDF particle board and concrete. Ideal for use in multi-level dwellings to limit impact noise transmission through timber overlay flooring.
- Meets Total VOC Limits required by Green Building Council of Australia IEQ – 13.2 (V3 2008) for wood flooring adhesives
- Low odour
- Excellent bond strength
- Rapid cure
- Good wet grab and initial hold
- Designed to expand (high density foam) to maximise bond footprint
- Sanding can normally commence next day
- Low slump – thixotropic product
- No TDI
- Suitable for use in an acoustic timber flooring system. Liquid Nails Direct Stick is ideal for use in multi-level dwellings to limit impact noise transmission through timber overlay flooring.
- Suitable for wide boards.
For SDS click here
Technical Data Sheet
Enter postcode below to find your nearest store...