Liquid Nails Direct Stick LF
Low foaming timber flooring adhesive. A low foaming single pack moisture curing polyurethane based adhesive.
Adheres to prefinished parquetry and strip timber flooring; floor and wall tiles; suitable vinyl and lino; carpet smooth edge; rubber; and pavers and bricks.
- Low odour
- Low VOC – meets the Total VOC Content Limits required by Green Building Council of Australia IEQ – 13.2 (V3 2008)
- Excellent bond strength
- High modulus and strength makes sanding easier
- Very fast curing – Walk on in three hours and sand next day
- Highly water resistant
- Immediate grab allows tight laying of blocks
- Easy to trowel with non drip consistency
- Highly slump resistant
- No TDI
- Robust foil pack reduces wastage
- Resists cupping and rafting in timber overlay flooring applications
- Thick applications allow large gap bridging
- Selleys recommends the use of Liquid Nails VBS Vapour Barrier prior to applying Direct Stick
For SDS click here
Technical Data Sheet
Enter postcode below to find your nearest store...