Reinforced bituminous sealing tape for pre-cast concrete.
Previously known as Conwrap HD.
Proofex S is an externally applied tape of various widths, for sealing joints in pre-cast elements such as box culverts. Proofex S is normally used in conjunction with internally placed Conseal CS231 sealing strip.
- Sticks and bonds rapidly and permanently to clean, dry surfaces
- Fast and simple application
- No special tools, heating or drying required
- Flexible, long lasting, self-sealing to minor substrate blemishes
- Can help prevent mould by sealing out moisture
- High puncture resistance and joint water pressure resistance
- Low water vapour transmission
- Withstands hot asphalt overlays on roadways and car parks