Reinforced bituminous sealing tape for pre-cast concrete.
Conwrap HD is an externally applied tape for sealig joints in pre-cast elements such as box culverts. Conwrap HD is normally used in conjunction with internally placed Conseal CS231 sealing strip.
- Sticks and bonds rapidly and permanently to clean, dry
- Fast and simple application
- No special tools, heating or drying required
- Flexible, long lasting, self-sealing to minor substrate
- Can help prevent mould by sealing out moisture
- High puncture resistance and joint water pressure resistance
- Low water vapour transmission
- Withstands hot pour bitumen on roadways and car parks