Liquid Nails Timberflex
Advanced Polymer Technology - Flexible timber flooring adhesive
Liquid Nails Timberflex is a flexible, trowel grade adhesive suitable for most types of solid, engineered strip and sheet timber flooring to concrete and timber. The Advanced Polymer Technology formulation contains no polyurethane.
Timberflex can be used to bond engineered overlay (Prefinished and Bamboo) and most types of wood flooring to common substrates such as: plywood, particle board, pre-existing strip flooring, FC (Fibre Cement) sheets, concrete, acoustic matting, etc.
- Superior coverage – Advanced formulation provides superior adhesion, allowing greater coverage - 20m²/10L pail using Direct Stick trowel on plywood substrate
- Trowel grade adhesive
- Easy to remove from prefinished floor boards, tools and hands
- Easy to spread even at low or high temperatures : 5°C to 40°C.
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- Low VOC to meet Green Building Council requirements
- Excellent ridge formation & stability
- Good wet grab and initial hold
- Isocyanate free formula
- Solvent-free formulation
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheets
Enter postcode below to find your nearest store...