Selleys N-Mastic is a non-skinning polybutene-based compound.
Selleys N-Mastic is suitable for sealing concealed lap joints between plastics, metals, timber, glass, masonry, and expanded foam panels. N-Mastic will remain permanently soft and paste-like.
It may be used in the installation of cool rooms, prefabricated construction and gasket sealed windscreens to exclude draughts and water penetration through joints in materials.
- Non-hardening – remains permanently flexible to provide a lasting seal
- Good adhesion – adheres well to most substrates
- Moisture resistance – provides an excellent barrier to moisture vapor
- Microbe resistance – resists microbial attack
- Low shrinkage – avoids the risk of sealant pulling away from joint surfaces
- Wide service temperatures – withstands –40°C to +80°C service conditions
For SDS click here
Technical Data Sheet
Enter postcode below to find your nearest store...