Selleys D-Mastic is an alkyl resin modified, oil based caulking compound.
Selleys D-Mastic forms a tack-free skin on the surface when exposed to air but remains soft underneath. D-Mastic is black in colour.
Finds greatest use as a sealant when installing/replacing gasket fixed type windscreens in cars, boats, trucks, buses and as a sealant for lap joins between metal panels in automotive and expanded foam sandwich panel assemblies. A general purpose mastic sealant for any exterior exposed joints subject to little or no movement for the exclusion of dust, draughts and rain.
- Adheres well to most substrates including metal, glass, concrete, masonry and timber
- Forms a surface skin, preventing transfer by touch and dirt pick-up on exposed surfaces
- Paintable (after skin has formed)
- Easy clean-up off non-porous surfaces with mineral turpentine
- Convenient to use non-slumping from vertical joints and easily extrudable
- Long “open” time assists in the assembly of lap joints
For SDS click here
Technical Data Sheet
Enter postcode below to find your nearest store...