Conbextra EP65 Plus
Ultra high strength, high flow epoxy grout.
Conbextra EP65 Plus is a solvent-free rapid hardening, ultra high strength epoxy grout, based on the latest polymer technology. It is designed for use as a precision, heavy duty multi purpose grout for engineering applications. It is supplied as a two component system consisting of epoxy resin, combined with inert fillers and the hardener, to produce a high viscosity fluid grout.
Conbextra EP65 Plus can be used for grouting under baseplates, crane rails turbines where heavy dynamic loads are encountered and areas where chemical spillage may occur. Typical applications include reciprocating machinery, heavy crane and transporter rails, high speed turbines, centrifuges, drop forges, anchoring of steel bars, electroplating and chemical plants.
- Very high compressive, tensile and flexural strengths
- Resistant to repetitive dynamic loads
- Fast, convenient installation with high early strength gain
- Withstands a wide range of chemicals
- Low creep characteristics under sustained loading