Renderoc ST 06
Surface repair polymer modified protective cementitious mortar for applications up to 5mm.
Renderoc ST 06 is suitable for reinstatement of effective concrete cover on precast and in-situ reinforced concrete making it a solution for rectifying low concrete cover. Suitable as a protective surface cementitious mortar for applications from 0.5mm to 5mm deep conforming to requirements of EN1504-3 Class R3.
Product functions as a barrier protecting concrete from the ingress of water, chloride ions, carbon dioxide etc from atmosphere.
Low permeability to potentially damaging water, CO2 and chloride ions.
- Easy to mix and apply
- Suitable for vertical, over-head and horizontal applications
- Meets EN1504 Class R3 requirement
- Excellent bond to SSD (saturated surface dry) concrete substrates - There is no need of primer unless the substrate is determined as porous by the site engineer
- Suitable as a blow hole filler, up to 5mm deep
- Low permeability to potentially damaging water, CO2 and chloride ions
- Excellent thermal compatibility with concrete