Ultra-high performance grout specifically designed for structural grouted connections for wind turbine foundations and oil and gas installations.
Conbextra BB92 is supplied as a ready to use dry powder. The addition of a controlled amount of clean water produces a free-flowing precision grout. The low water requirement ensures high early strength and long term durability. Suitablefor gap depths in the range of 10 to 150 mm.
- Structural grouted connections for onshore wind turbine foundations and non-structural offshore foundation connections.
- Segmental concrete wind towers
- High flexural strength and modulus of elasticity without the addition of fibres, enhancing the flow characteristics of the grout.
- Quick return to service and removal of temporary supports due to high early strength build-up, even at low temperatures.
- High fatigue resistance
- Suitable for pumping or pouring over a large range of applications.
- No segregation or bleeding to ensure consistent final physical performance and to prevent pump blockages.