Nitocote SN508 Creme
Thixotropic, water dispersed emulsion of iso-octyltriethoxysilane for use as a penetrating water repellent treatment for concrete.
Previously known as Emer-Stop Creme.
A penetrating, thixotropic cream designed to protect concrete and masonry from both water and chloride ingress, while still permitting water vapour transmission. Nitocote SN508 Creme is particularly useful for impregnating the exposed surfaces of reinforced concrete used in bridges, wharves, roads, on all atmospherically exposed concrete buildings and structures.
- Outstanding penetration
- Chemically bonds to concrete substrates
- Optimum resistance to alkalis
- Drastic reduction in capillary water absorption
- Allows water vapour transmission
- Thixotropic, can be applied in windy / elevated temperature conditions, even to vertical and soffit applications
- Easy to supervise; clearly visible applied material, easily measured material thickness
- Water based, solvent free, environmentally friendly