Selleys Liquid Nails
Liquid Nails is a premium grade, solvent based, synthetic rubber multipurpose construction adhesive that delivers a consistently strong and lasting bond on most building substrates.
Liquid Nails is a high strength multi-purpose construction adhesive suitable for bonding timber, plasterboard, MDF, particleboard, masonry, concrete, tiles & ceramics, metals, plastics*, rubber and glass. It can be used as the sole means of bonding (as a contact adhesive) or as a component in a dual bonding situation, i.e. in conjunction with mechanical fasteners, or where nails or screws are used to support the weight until full cure is completed. Has been BRANZ Appraised. Liquid Nails has a thick non-runny consistency. It is beige (light tan) in colour as applied and dry.
Liquid Nails would typically be used for the following applications:
- Sheet flooring to joists
- Metal or aluminium door strips to floors or walls
- Timber or fibre cement sheeting to cement block or brick walls
- Masonite / hardboard to timber or floor boards
- Wallboard or panelling to wood or metal frames
- Cork tiles to timber, fibre cement or plaster
- In the groove of tongue and groove flooring as it is installed to avoid later squeaking
For SDS click here
Technical Data Sheet
Enter postcode below to find your nearest store...